Tuesday, June 2, 2009

kawen kawen?? <-- Tagged by Azura..


1. How old are you?
22 years old 19 days

2. Are you single?
Yup.. And Proud of it *think positive dzan*

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
well I hope by early 30's dah berikat..


4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Who myself?? I'll be marrying myself? nooooWAYYYY

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Someone that can open my heart macam dulu...:P

6. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
My Brunei frens.. RHANE.. Erin jugak ah,... Biar ramai - ramai kipas kan aku hehehehe

7. Do you want a garden/ beach or traditional wedding?
Traditional? not for me... I want simple.. macam buat kat dewan ke hotel ke.. tak yeah susah my family

8. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon
Bilik hehehe tak lah.. maybe cuti2 around malaysia(semua) then ke Brunei

9. How many guest do you think you’ll invite?
Semua org are invite.. yg kat brunei tu.. Ill inform u guess setahun awal supaya korang boleh kumpul duit untuk beli tiket kapal terbang hehehehe

10. Will that include your exes?
Should I? Maybe.. but i dont think they will come...

11.How many layers of cake do you want?
3 layers.. For 3 special words "I Love You"

12. When do you want to get married? Morning or evening?
Evening.. tak panas... elegent lah siooott..

13. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
Semua untuk mu - anuar zain

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/ knife?
pakai tangan sudah... tapi kat hotel.. ermm tak ape lah...

15. Champagne of red wine?
Haram haram ya rabbii

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
right after lah... tak tahan nanti

17. Money or household items?
Hard decision to make... if nak kereta boleh tak??

18. How many kids would you like to have?
2 tp not more than 5 tapi if dapat lebih tak ape lah.. rezeki... KUAT namenyer

19. Will your record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
mane boleh.. nanti orang tengok.. jadi video LUC plak kang...

20. I want to know their wedding plan:
erin, nisa, tetty and semua my bruneian frens

No comments: