Monday, January 5, 2009

Jalan jalan around Danga bay.

Me, Q***, L**** and E*** went night hunt last Sunday. Us four went to jalan jalan around JB, unfortunately there is nothing around.

Actually this jalan jalan thing was not planned. The planned was that I just fetched Q*** and L**** to accompanied me to terminal Larkin to fetch E*** that just came back from KL. She asked us to fetch her so that she could "belaja" us MAKAN.

Then after eating, we decide to watch movies at City Square. "Bed time Stories". The movie start at 8pm+ and finished at 10pm++ Of course us four couldnt go back to campus at that late time since our curfew is only until 6pm. So we decide to stay up till morning.

We cruise around JB, Went to Danga Bay. Take pictures here and there.

Around 3am + E*** and L**** at the back of the car already fell asleep. The only person sit beside me an d still awake was Q***. She talked to me while I was driving like a drunken man. We went to the Jusco Iskandar...hm... I forgot the name.. just that it is one of the large-est Jusco around JB. And yes it WAS closed.. I drove there just to see the architecture and waste my time.. Then around 4am+ I couldn't stand staying up and to think of Q*** was also getting fed-up with my crap shit talk, I stopped and parked at Gas Station "Petronas" near to "Giant Tampoi". Buried my face on the steering wheels and closed my eyes shut.

Around 5 or 6am like that, I woke up found every one still asleep so when to the rest room to wash my face. Then drove back to campus.

Since we all had our class at 8am. There was still time for a quick napped. Those 3 girls went to their hostel then bump off they go to the fantasy land. But me I can't sleep!!! My eyes still wide-open. So just went class and all, without feeling sleepy. But when all my classes were finished at around 3pm. It just took me a few second to lay on the bed when the lights went off.

HAHAHA...

This is an experience that I wont forget.

p/s: i tried so many time to upload pictures but fail to do it. Sorry... I guess just another time lah k?

Dzan

No comments: