Monday, December 1, 2008

Selamat menunaikan ibadah Haji dan Semoga mendapat Haji yang mabrul

My parents already flew off to Mecca on 29th Nov and sister also flew back to Brunei on the same day.. I tried upload pictures of us while waiting for my parents departures but the connection won't upload it. Don't why.. Oh well...
Anyway don't tell my parents but yesterday aku terpaksa masuk wad kecemasan for about an hour and half disebabkan keracunan makanan, hahaha ya.. its funny right? just because I ate Nasi Lemak for breakfast then few minutes later I vomitted and Berak2. Pergi klinik pastu Doktor cakap Aku kena masuk air sebab I lost a lot of water in my body thats what made me weak... Dia bagi surat untuk abang aku hantar aku ke Hospital.. Abang Mamat bawa aku ke hospital Kulai...
I'm okay now.. the nurse gave me ubat tahan muntah, sakit perut, tahan berak2 and 4 packs of serbuk air garam...

K lah next time lagi k?
try to upload picture when I got the chance ya?

My World , My Life

No comments: