Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WAHHH EXAM!!!!

Wow less than 3 weeks lagi exam oh my god!!!!!!
Aku dah cuak dah ni... like nothing is in my head... usually like last semester this time of period Everything already inside my head.. I even can summarise them... but now argh....

Dengan event JPK lagi... tapi thank god.. event JPK tinggal 2 je this semester.. which are:
  1. the futsal thing which maybe I'm not sure will be held on 12oct
  2. The aidilfitri gala night + majlis kecemerlangan akademik hopefully can be made on this 18 oct
So.. I better start revising now... my god...

Well... wish me luck cause this time I really need them...

Short note, what's happening today... hm...
  • Bangun pukul 8am
  • Breakfast at 9am
  • Pegi library about 9am+ ngan ain untuk siap kan kertas kerja and terus jumpa Pn Yulie
  • Then 10 class Pn Thahirah, Marketing till 12pm
  • Lunch then lepak dalam bilik
  • At 2 gi makmal bahasa for English class till 3.30pm
  • Gi makan lagi ( I don't know why asyik lapar je.. stress kot)
  • Then here I'm doing nothing... Tak Productive LAngsung kan aku...
Thats all for today... cause tomorrow is a new chapter of my life... I need to change .. forget everything.. focus on something which is my educational life... Starting tonite you will discover the new me.. with proper schedule..

That why...
Through my eyes...
You will see...
The path I have to go through...
To reach my destiny...

No comments: