Monday, September 15, 2008

Just My Luck!?>!?!?!?!

Bulan Ramadhan pada tahun ni memang memerlukan aku banyak bersabar..
Macam - macam telah terjadi... dan berbagai masalah telah mucul satu persatu..
Yang paling membuatkan aku kasal sangat is when my Phone my precious hand phone rosak.. tak tahu macam mana boleh.. Its like one day I woke up and found my hand phone on the floor.. the screen crack on the side.. what I meant by screen is the LCD screen inside.. GileR kan?? then lama - lama rosak ah... terus tak nampak screen .. black out terus.. My dad was pissed-off with me and my mom just kept quiet.. then he asked me to repair pakai duit RM700 yang dia bagi last time that he put into my account.. then when I told him that the money habis sudah aku spend, lagi lah dia marah... then.. terus my parents datang ke kolej the every next day.. my bro bagi aku pinjam his old phone the one yang orang panggil nokia butterfly but not that one the first version one, my dad bagi lagi lecture...
He bawa the phone pergi repair they said charges is RM2++ then bila my dad nak suruh buat.. they said kena tunggu cuz the spair part tak ada and susah nak cari.. meaning I have to stick with this old phone AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......
No more picture taking .. ahhhhhhhh.....

For days I'm using this phone now.. and I discovered that I dont mind using this phoen just that I need to have digital camera.. Cause I am vain hahahahah

No comments: