Monday, April 14, 2008

Study WeeK

Well now actually dah cuti study week,

Every one went back home leaving me and 8 or 9 guys in the hostel with about 4 girls in the koleg siswi..

Everyone is asking me "y tak balik"

Not that aku tak nak balik... my house is really near... and If aku balik, aku tak dpt belajar..

Well I do admit dat I tak lah study sangat kat hostel.. but at least there is no distraction like...ASTRO.... and internet... well here pun masih aku online jugak tapi tak lame ... ape ape je lah...

I slept alone last night and surprisingly I survive... and I have a gud nite sleep..

As you guys nak tahu.. In my hostel.. I stay in a dorm... with double deck bed filled with 7 people...

And They all say that here, bangunan koleg siswa and siswi, ade hantu, malam ade kenA kacau and alll bullshit lah.... Im not being selfish or anything but you guys think too much!!!!...

Yes ofcuz this thing really exist.. It is everywhere actually just that we cannot c it...

So just act normallah... Thank god I never c one... and I hope I wud never c one...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shue pun balik Shah Alam jugak, Dia nak belajar account with her parents since both her parents work in CIMB bank... The dads manager.. and the mom hmm... somethink like dat kot (i dont know).. in different branch. And her sister pun major in account so yea... I hope she uses all the help she has.

Me & Her



Shes in the Bas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who r u? n why r u dating my sister?
hm?
and you didn't even say anything about me in your blog????!!!!
u mmg nk kene!!!!

D'zaN said...

haha
okay